NVN forum

Forum van Nierpatiëntenvereniging Nederland
Het is nu wo jan 16, 2019 8:37 am

Alle tijden zijn GMT + 1 uur [ Zomertijd ]

Plaats een nieuw onderwerp Antwoord op onderwerp  [ 1 bericht ] 
Auteur Bericht
BerichtGeplaatst: ma jan 14, 2019 9:25 am 

Let’s be real New England Patriots Hats ,, we’d just be grateful to have plays, period. Like, anything that worked on a remotely consistent basis. We’re all definitely used to the September Scaries by now with the Belichick Patriots, but that doesn’t make you want to smash your head on the bar or fight a Yankees fan any less when we’re in the thick of it.Fortunately, all of that silliness was cured with a date with Miami and a 38-7 thrashing of a then-undefeated Miami Dolphins amidst cries of IS THIS THE CHANGING OF THE GUARD IN THE AFC EAST?? Hey, if Miami is all it takes to cure what ails ya, Bernd, I can put that on the company card, right?Meanwhile, with the current-day Patriots offense sharing Batman’s philosophy of “I’m whatever Gotham/New England needs me to be”, nobody’s mistaking them with Chiefs and their Mario Kart Blue Shell offense, but New England’s certainly hung plenty of points on the board over the weeks that Octoberfest’s been available. That’s what makes this assessment from ESPN a bit of an “O RLY?” situation:K, no surprises at the top there, cool cool cool cool cool, Chiefs & Chargers, seems legit New England Patriots Hoodie , no Patriots, but that’s...wait, they’re at THE BOTTOM? Well, bottom-ish, but yeah. With “explosive plays” being defined as a 15+ yard run or a 20+ yard reception, the Patriots are barely meeting the zombie apocalypse standard of “just run faster than the guy next to you” down in the basement outpacing the Bills, Cardinals, and Titans...and nobody else.(Gotta be honest though, it feels great to see the Eagles right down there with us. Hey, as long as they’re having fun, am I right?)In case you missed it, our resident salary cap nerd enthusiast Brian Phillips crunched the numbers on what exactly the deal was with the Pats offense looking like most of us in the gym on January 2nd, and here’s the TL;DRFast forward to the past few weeks, and Rob Gronkowski not operating at full Gronkitude sure isn’t helping either, but just like it’s been for the past, um, 15 years Cheap Customized New England Patriots Jerseys , a trip to the Bills this weekend also tends to cure what ails ya.Even if “what ails ya” in this case means not piledriving the NFL in quite as spectacular a fashion as last year, or the year before that, or the year before that, or....Also: bet?Oh, it’s percolating, my fellow Matt...it is DEFINITELY percolating. Shortly before the Patriots took on the Bills Monday night, there was a report from Ian Rapoport of NFL Media that Patriots wide receiver Josh Gordon would be benched for the early part of the game as punishment for being late.That report was followed by others that indicated Gordon was late for a team meeting as well as the team bus to the airport for the flight to Buffalo for Monday’s game, but no punishment materialized. When the Patriots offense took the field in the first quarter, Gordon was one of the 11 players on the field and he wound up playing 64-of-78 offensive snaps in the 25-6 victory.After the game, head coach Bill Belichick said he didn’t know anything about the report.鈥淵eah, I don鈥檛 know,” Belichick said, via NESN.com. “You鈥檇 have to ask whoever wrote that. I have no idea.”Gordon referred questions to Belichick while adding that he “was available, so that’s a plus.” Gordon caught four passes for 42 yards in his fifth game with the Patriots.

Profiel  
Antwoord met een citaat  
Plaats een nieuw onderwerp Antwoord op onderwerp  [ 1 bericht ] 

Alle tijden zijn GMT + 1 uur [ Zomertijd ]