NVN forum

Forum van Nierpatiëntenvereniging Nederland
Het is nu di nov 13, 2018 5:52 pm

Alle tijden zijn GMT + 1 uur [ Zomertijd ]

Plaats een nieuw onderwerp Antwoord op onderwerp  [ 1 bericht ] 
Auteur Bericht
 Berichttitel: Ryan Hartman
BerichtGeplaatst: vr sep 14, 2018 8:48 am 

David Johnson is back in the fold with the Arizona Cardinals.

The question about whether the dynamic running back would continue his holdout was answered in a hurry when he was among the players returning from injuries to show up for the early portion of training camp.

Johnson Marshawn Lynch Jersey , who figures to be the centerpiece of the Arizona offense under new coach Steve Wilks, did not take part in the team's mandatory minicamp in a contract dispute.

But he reported Sunday and was in Monday's first workouts. The entire team reports to camp Friday with the first practice Saturday. Rookies, quarterbacks and players coming off injuries report early. They will work out this week at the team's practice facility before moving to the other side of suburban Phoenix for the full training camp at University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale.

Johnson told azcardinals that contract talks are progressing and that he will leave it to his agents to work things out.

"I'm here to play football," he told azcardinals, the team's web site. "I trust my agency, Sportstars, and I know they'll get it done when the time comes."

Johnson said his decision to report to camp was "about being here for the team Trey Hendrickson Jersey , the players, my brothers, so that's what we decided."

He was optimistic about a deal getting done.

"The Cardinals want me to play for them for a long time, and I want to be here for a long time," Johnson told azcardinals. "So definitely things are going in a positive way."

Johnson is entering his fourth NFL season. A third-round draft pick out of Northern Iowa, Johnson had an All-Pro season two years ago, when he led the NFL in yards from scrimmage. He set an NFL record by topping 100 yards in each of the first 15 games of the season.

But he fractured his left wrist in the season opener a year ago and didn't play again.

Now Deion Jones Jersey , Johnson said he's in the best shape of his life. Videos he posts on twitter showed him working out .

Johnson participated in every offseason workout before watching from the sidelines at the final OTA session. He was a no-show the entire mandatory minicamp.

A contract agreement seems to be coming but any work on it done now would be without general manager Steve Keim, who is suspended by the team for five weeks for his DUI arrest.

Johnson is scheduled to make $1.9 million this season on the contract he signed as a rookie. That's far below what a player of his caliber would get on the open market. Le'Veon Bell makes $14.5 million under the franchise tag. Devonta Freeman and LeSean McCoy will make $8 million this year as part of large, long-term deals.

But coming off an injury season complicates the contract situation. Johnson aims to be a better version of his 2016 self, with his sights set on 1,000 yards rushing and 1,000 receiving.

Prolific on twitter, Johnson announced his own return .

"It's in Gods hands now Virgil Green Jersey ," he wrote. "Prime and ready to prove it! #ImBack."

Responses to the NFL’s anthem policy continue to roll in on Thursday and President Trump’s suggestion that those who don’t stand for the playing of the song should “maybe” leave the country was also a topic of discussion for Broncos linebacker Brandon Marshall.

Marshall took a knee during the anthem for part of the 2016 season and said Thursday that he doesn’t like the new policy put in place by the league, but understands the league’s reasoning for putting it in place. He was less understanding of the President’s suggestion, calling it “disgusting” and explaining why he feels that way.

“Just because somebody disagrees with something or if I didn鈥檛 stand for the anthem or like what鈥檚 going on, that鈥檚 him saying I should be kicked out of the county,” Marshall said, via Troy Renck of ABC Denver 7. “We鈥檙e supposed to talk about things, talk about things Alex Cappa Jersey , work things through. Everybody鈥檚 not going to agree on things, everybody鈥檚 not going to have the same opinion on things so just because somebody disagrees or has an issue with something going on in this country doesn鈥檛 mean they should pack up and leave.”

Cornerback Chris Harris said he wishes players had been consulted, but that the league’s decision makes it “clear cut” for players when it comes to making a choice to be on the field or in the locker room during the playing of the anthem. He added that he thinks there’s “probably going to be a lot” of players who choose to stick in the locker room and expects people to pay a lot of attention to who makes that choice, which would almost certainly work against the goal of focusing on football that several team owners cited as the reason for adopting the policy.

Jacksonville Jaguars Elite Jerseys

Profiel  
Antwoord met een citaat  
Plaats een nieuw onderwerp Antwoord op onderwerp  [ 1 bericht ] 

Alle tijden zijn GMT + 1 uur [ Zomertijd ]