NVN forum

Forum van Nierpatiëntenvereniging Nederland
Het is nu zo jun 24, 2018 10:26 pm

Alle tijden zijn GMT + 1 uur [ Zomertijd ]

Plaats een nieuw onderwerp Antwoord op onderwerp  [ 1 bericht ] 
Auteur Bericht
BerichtGeplaatst: do jun 07, 2018 9:46 am 

HOUSTON (AP) Andre Johnson was honored by way of the Houston Texans upon Wednesday for his stellar profession, and the star recipient experienced a great deal of us citizens he desired towards thank. The checklist integrated teammates, coaches and household. Still one of a kind praise was reserved for his mother, whom Johnson explained intended many sacrifices in direction of increase him. Just about anything I did upon that sector was since of oneself, Johnson reported. A whole lot of Those dont understand, nonetheless as soon as I performed the match of soccer I performed the activity unbelievably indignant, and the explanation I performed that course was merely for the reason that of in which I grew up. I particularly in no way ideal in the direction of shift again in direction of dwelling that existence yet again https://www.texansfansgear.com/117-Keke_Coutee_Jersey. Johnson was introduced inside of 2014 the moment paying his 1st 12 seasons with the Texans Keke Coutee Jersey. He put in 1 time with the Colts right before retiring ultimate year as soon as shelling out the very first 8 video games with the Titans. He signed a just one-working day agreement as a result he may well retire with the Texans. The 3rd all round pick out in just the 2003 draft, Johnson remaining Houston as the franchise chief in just receptions (1,012), yards obtaining (13,597), having touchdowns (64) and 100-garden online games (51) https://www.texansfansgear.com/3-Texans_Houston_Texans. He stated his most important occupation emphasize was assisting Houston toward its 1st playoff acquire from Cincinnati inside of 2013. Johnson begun 169 online games for Houston and experienced 7 1,000-backyard having seasons, which include a job-superior and franchise-heritage 1,598 yards having inside of 2012. Each time I performed I didnt do it in the direction of be calculated up in opposition to any one, Johnson explained. I exactly sought after in the direction of enjoy and gain and I exactly sought after in the direction of do regardless of what I experienced toward do towards gain.

Profiel  
Antwoord met een citaat  
Plaats een nieuw onderwerp Antwoord op onderwerp  [ 1 bericht ] 

Alle tijden zijn GMT + 1 uur [ Zomertijd ]